Friday, October 28, 2005

GOKUSEN IN GMA 7: POSTPONED???



Yay!
Kaasar!
Kainis!
GMA is BAD!!!
The president and the television station.
Wahhhhhhhhhhh!!!
Naudlot pa ang pagpapalabas nito sa GMA 7.
Paano na ang GOKUSEN ko?
Pano ko siya mapapanood ng Tagalized.
Hu hu hu!!! Kakainis!!!
Kanina, nag-browse ako sa ABS CBN FORUMS.
Then, I checked the ANIME FORUMS.
Naagaw ng pansin ko ang discussion regarding GOKUSEN in GMA 7.
Nang makita ko ang post ni Jamibu.
Like this;
Jamibu wrote:This was posted by mithril on IGMA messageboards.
I still don't know if it's true but here goes nothing:



QUOTE("mithril")
BAD NEWS people!!!I got a talk with my sources at GMA-7,THEY HALT the
show for now,it won't start on Saturday.
GMA-7 and some people in japan got some problems,GMA-7
Cannot show GOKUSEN live action yet.
This was said to me by my informat from GMA-7.
If is not true then good,but if it's true then that's bad!!!!

So hindi pa siya kumpirmado.
Abangan ko na lang sa Sabado.
Wala namang mawawawala eh.

No comments: